"A excellent experience."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I had a complicated labour and ended up as a HDU patient. From calling the assessment centre, to going in to be checked, all the way through the labour, birth and after care I was extremely happy. The staff explained everything and were supportive and helpful at all times. The student midwives I had were excellent and well supported by the qualified midwives. My husband was fully included at all times. I had to stay in the hospital for 3 days and although the staff were busy on the ward, they always answered calls quickly and made the extra effort to explain what was happening with my care. They were also extremely supportive in explaining and helping with the baby.

I am sorry you had a difficult time during your labour - but I am very glad to hear that staff took such good care of you and that everything turned out so well. Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience as it is very valuable to us, I have passed your comments onto the all the staff.