"Comments about Royal Devon and Exeter"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I would just like to leave a couple of comments about Royal Devon and Exeter.

The first is that I think the telephone reminder system is a very good idea indeed.

Secondly, in the letter I received confirming my appointment, it informed me that as parking is restricted, please use the park and ride bus. This seems very reasonable, but there was no further information about park and ride on the letter.

Where does it leave from? What times do the buses go? This information would have been useful, including a map. You are encouraged to use the park and ride, but there is little information or help to do so. This could easily be remedied.

Response from Natalie Stone, Patient Engagemennt and Experience Co-ordinator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your experience at the RD&E Wonford. I have shared your suggestions with the manager responsible for our car parking services and he has confirmed that information relating to the Park and Ride service is currently available on the Trusts website and a request has now been made to the appropriate department for these website details to be added to patient letters.