About: St Helier Hospital

I was treated by the Davis Unit at St Helier. I was really impressed with all of the staff. I was welcomed by a very friendly and efficient receptionist. The waiting times are very short, in fact if you have not been treated within an hour they will refund you any extra car parking charges. The doctors and nurses are efficient and diligent, I didn't feel rushed and felt that all of my questions were answered. And finally, the plaster room staff are dedicated, skilful and go out of their way to be helpful. All in all a very pleasant experience.

Response from St Helier Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the care you received from the David Unit at St Helier Hospital. We have passed your feedback on to the team involved, including the reception staff and clinicians.

Your comment about the car parking charges is timely. This is a change we've made in the last year or so, following a major review of our car parking (which involved more than 1,100 members of the public, patients and staff). The new system makes it much fairer for patients.

You can read more about our car parking review on our website: www.epsom-sthelier.nhs.uk/tbc.

Thanks again for your comments.

Pippa Hart