"Never want to go back!"

About: Solihull Hospital

I was in A&E at Solihull hospital on Sunday.

i will get straight to the point, i had to wait 2/3 hrs for a CT scan then i was told by the doctor that I had a urine infection and that he would give me some antibiotics (which i never got), then i was asked to give my bed up and wait in the waiting area for my blood results, once i was told i could go home as my blood results were fine, i left the hospital with out a good bye from the staff, without any feedback, or mostly important without any antibiotics, so now i have to make an appointment to go and see my GP!!

More involvement with patients, explain clearly to patients, if patient needs antibiotics give them antibiotics or that matter any medicine the patient needs, try and make patients feel like they are being looked after not jsut shoved around the ward.

Response from Patient Engagement Office and Project Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear your treatment and care was not at the standard we would expect for all our patients. I will inform your comments are passed on to the Patient Liaison Manager, Rim Patel, for A&E. If you would like to discuss your issues further please contact Rim on 0121 424 0895.

Response from Solihull Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department