"Couldn't fault the high level of care and..."

About: Heavitree Hospital

Reception staff friendly and helpful.

The treatment was provided on time, very little waiting before I was taken to the treatment area.

Nursing staff all very helpful, cheerful and attentive.

Given time with consultant to be fully informed of the procedure, able to ask questions and not felt rushed. He was very efficient and precise, made me feel at ease and given confidence regarding treatment.

During treatment was kept informed about each step and the whole team were friendly and worked well together.

The treatment and after care was excellent.

Very impressed by the standard of the facilities in the unit and the cleanliness, feel very privileged to have access to such an excellent pain management unit and the high standard of care that the consultant provides who I am registered with.

I have been visiting the clinic for a long term problem and have had consistent excellence of care each time I attend.

Response from Natalie Stone, Patient Engagemennt and Experience Co-ordinator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent visit to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. It is pleasing to hear that your experience of our Heavitree site was so positive. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the staff in the relevant department.