"Very happy with all the guys and girls xx"

About: William Harvey Hospital

The staff were great from the receptionist to the nurses to the doctors I saw. They were very caring and considerate of my feelings and the fact I was in pain. I knew there would be a wait but I didn't mind because I knew that the staff were all busy. The junior doctor I saw was excellent caring and very gentle when she treated me. I hope she gets to read this as I was very tired this morning and don't feel I showed my gratitude to her and the other guys in the A and E department.

Thanks again x

I don't feel there was anything to improve on I feel all the staff done there best to help me

Response from Steven Hams, Deputy Chief Nurse and Head of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you or your kind feedback, I am really pleased that you had a positive experience at the Emergency Department at William Harvey Hospital. It’s great to hear that our staff were kind and caring; being in pain can be a worrying and distressful time. I will pass on your comments to our Emergency Department team who I know will be delighted with your feedback.