"Wonderful service from all the staff."

About: Salford Royal

This was my first visit to the Neurology Department since its transfer to the ground floor. I usually had to go to ward C1 and was a little anxious about attending the new area. I was sent to wrong area initially but it was soon sorted out very efficiently and i was escorted by a member of the nursing team to the correct area. After arriving i waited at most 5 minutes then was called to go see the doctor who was ever so polite friendly and understanding. I have been attending their clinics now for about 4 years and who ever i see at the clinic then they are all so friendly and helpful. Cant say anything negative about this department and all its staff.

I fail to see how anything could be improved with this Department.

Only that all my experiences of this department have been friendly and very helpful and i totally feel involved in all the decisions made regarding my care.

Response from Salford Royal

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit. I am sorry to read you were initially misdirected but I'm glad to see this was quickly rectified and you have continued to have a very positive experience with our Neuroscience team, who I know will also appreciate your kind words