"Very bad experience, if I could I wouldn't go back..."

About: North Middlesex Hospital

Maybe some sympaty from the staff, to start with.

I went to this hospital today to have a pelvic ultrasound and I left very distressed. Staff were very unkind, the examiner avoided to answer my questions, leaving me very worried. I had an exam like this done before and at the time of the exam I was told I had a small polyp, but nothing to worry too much. This guy had a very difficult accent, very hard to understand and avoided to answer what I asked. What i was left to think is that I must have something very serious that he didn't want to say. My cat gets better treatment when I take her to the Vet Doctor, than I did here.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

We are sorry to hear that you felt your experience of the North Mid was a negative one. Improving the experience of our patients is the number one priority for the hospital and we will use your feedback to improve the service patients in that department receive.

The patient advice and liaison service would be glad to take any further comments you wish to provide about your care and can be contacted by email at pals@nmh.nhs.uk