"Excellent care provided by a friendly and..."

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

Excellent care from a friendly and supportive midwifery team. The ward was very clean and there were lots of staff available to help anytime I needed anything. Members of the team frequently checked on me during my stay and were very supportive. I was able to contact the ward for advice while in early labour and in the days after being discharged when I had problems. I found this very reassuring. The care received was of an excellent standard at all times and I cannot thank the midwife and the rest of the team enough for making the whole experience such a positive one.

I cannot think of anything that could have been improved upon. It is just a shame that this maternity unit is not used more. I would thoroughly recommend this hospital.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on this website about your experience at North Tyneside General Hospital.

I am pleased to hear about your very positive experience. I will ensure that your comments are passed onto all the staff involved in your care as such excellent feedback is a very good morale boost for all staff.

Thank you for taking the time to write.