"My most recent experience of Musgrove Hospital - SUPERB!"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

My last visit to Musgrove, and as always, was a very good experience.

Building up to surgery: - great care, always kept informed, total respect, polite and always ready to go the extra mile with patients.

Staff;- from the cleaners to consultants one word SUPERB!.

Nurses:- everything you need, kind, caring, polite.

Consultants & Doctors;- so much skill, but again ready to explain and very kind SUPERB!

All other staff;- great team work, always a 'hello' and a smile once again, SUPERB.

A final note: If I am in need of hospital treatment of any kind I would want to be near our wonderful hospital Musgrove.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Development Officer, Somerset LINk

This story was submitted from a Somerset patient as part of our 'Patient Stories' project. As the 'patient voice' organisation for Somerset, the Somerset Local Involvement Network (LINk) is gathering stories from patients across Somerset in order for us to understand more about health services in the county.

I'm glad that your experiences of Musgrove Park Hospital have been so positive! Thank you for sharing your story, which we will make sure is fed back to Musgrove Park Hospital.

Best wishes,

Response from Martine Price, Head of Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of care with us at Musgrove, this will be shared with the staff who really appreciate the feedback.

Martine Price