"no organisation which can put patients health in..."

About: Wrightington Hospital

I have seen one or 2 really good specialists. Who have spoke to me like a human, I wish this was consistent, also the specialists secretary is really helpful. I will attempt to deal with her in future should I choose not to switch hospitals.

I had an urgent biopsy done on my foot last year, I was told to be there for 6:30 am, so I got there at 6:15am to be on the safe side, was left sat on there till 2:30pm before being taken to theatre, they should allocate proper slots. Also I have called several times over the last 7 months concerning the results of the biopsy, this thursday I finally managed to get through to the specialists secretary, who rushed through an appointment for this tuesday although I had to call back again on the friday too sort as I wanted to check the time of the appointment so I called appointments to be told there was no appointment made, but I was showing as in need of an 8 week follow appointment in feb (strange considering I've not been since march 2011 and that was for a biopsy :S) 3 phone call's later that day due to people not being able to transfer me and people not calling me back, I finally managed too get it sorted.

Response from Judith Marland, Patient Relations / PALS Officer , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your post which I feel my previous responses have addressed.