"Nurses and treatment at Musgrove Park Hospital are first class, but I struggle to get a morning appointment"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

I make a six monthly visit to Musgrove for ENT Aural treatment. I am almost at my 89th birthday and blind. No problem in the morning getting there, but the problem is that I find it difficult to get a morning appointment. Can you help me? I would welcome any suggestions.

The nurses and the treatment are first class.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Development Officer, Somerset LINk

Hello,

This story was submitted from a Somerset patient as part of our 'Patient Stories' project. As the 'patient voice' organisation for Somerset, the Somerset Local Involvement Network (LINk) is gathering stories from patients across Somerset in order for us to understand more about health services in the county.

I'm glad to hear that your experience of nursing care at Musgrove Park Hospital has been so positive! However, I'm sorry that you have been having trouble getting a morning appointment - we will be passing your story onto Musgrove Park Hospital and we will ask them to pass on their advice in order to resolve this issue.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Best wishes,

LUCY

Response from Martine Price, Head of Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback, please contact our PALs team who would be very happy to help look at the timing of your appointment.

Please ring 01823 343536