"Excellent care at BMI Thornbury"

About: BMI - Thornbury Hospital (Sheffield)

I was referred to Mr Kamat in October 2011 for keyhole ACDF surgery and underwent surgery at the beginning of November 2011.

The whole experience received from referrral through to discharge was one of friendliness, outstanding quality, timeliness and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained very clearly to all present, including repeating themselves on the occasion when a new member of the family attended.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Kamat and his team at BMI Thornbury for making my experience and stay at the hospital pleasurable and comfortable, which added to my speedy recovery and also thanks to Mr Kamat for his handywork, especially as there is no scar to be seen.

Response from Abhinay Kamat, Neurosurgery

Dear "HappyFace",

I wish to express my thanks on behalf of my team at One Health and at BMI Thornbury Hospital for the time that you took to leave your comments on the treatment that you have received at the BMI Thornbury under my care. It is extremely motivating for a surgeon and his team to receive this valuable feedback which has a positive impact on our practice.

Abhinay Kamat