About: Wansbeck Hospital

My husband was brought in by emergency ambulance to A & E. He was immediately attended to and treated with friendly respect and concern by the nursing staff and doctor who attended him. The doctor explained all the tests and why they were necessary and was very professional throughout. The hospital was clean and warm and the staff could not have been more helpful. A word also for the two ambulancemen who treated my husband on iniital call out and during the journey to the hospital. They were both helpful, friendly and comforting during what was a frightening expereience for us. They carried out all the tests swiftly and professionally while mananging to exert a calming influence.

An excellent service from all. Thank God for the NHS and its wonderful staff.

Response from Wansbeck Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on this website regarding the care afforded to your husband in the Accident and Emergency Department at Wansbeck General Hospital.

Patient feedback is always appreciated and I trust that your husband is making a good recovery. I will pass your comments onto the staff concerned. Thank you for taking the time to write.