"Staff fantastic at Rotherham Continence Service"

About: Adult community services / Continence advisory service

I have been with the prescription service since it first started, at that point, I was getting my prescription from my GP and catheters from my local chemist which was hit and miss, sometimes I could only get half of it. Anyway the prescription service changed all that and I have not looked back.

I was on Lofric in the beginning had been since 2001, but two years ago the clinic nurse advised me to change to Hislip as they are smoother to use and no soreness now. So I was put Bullens of Liverpool, and have had nothing but trouble with the catheters being punctured then sending me female cathethers, I found the service atrocious, but the good old staff at Rotherham sorted it for me as well as the phone calls I kept getting from Bullens.

The people at the prescription service are fantastic. Thank you.

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear glacier524, thank you for your posting on Patients Opinion. We do appreciate patient feedback and It is good to know that staff from our Continence Service,were able to resolve the problems you were experiencing and that you are now able to obtain your products once again without difficulty. We shall pass your kind comments onto the staff concerned.

With best wishes,