"Options GP - NHS Walk in Centre, St Chad's Health Centre, Knowsley"

About: Knowsley NHS Walk-in Centre, Kirkby

(as a carer),

Unable to make an appointment for several days for 3 yr old child at own GP, given tel no for Options GP, able to make an appointment for a couple of hours later. I can drive, so it was easy to get to other side of Knowsley to see a GP, with next to no notice. This is fantastic, although I may have struggled on public transport, especially if I was in some way differently abled.

Response from Sarah Ashurst, subscriber services manager, Patient Opinion

Hi Beccasmum,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on Patient Opinion. I was really glad to hear you were able to get a prompt appointment for your 3 year old. I hope by now she is much recovered.

I just wanted to let you know your posting was published without being tagged to a service. We have tagged your feedback to the walk in centre but this means that Knowsley Integrated Provider Services has only just been made aware of it.

Response from Kelly Owen, PALS, Knowsley Integrated Provider Services

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience of the OPTIONS service. We are really pleased that our service met your needs on this occasion as one of our aims is to provide flexible access to GP services, for all Knowsley residents. I will ensure that the team are made aware of your comments