"Overall if I could rate this person in a survey it..."

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

Nothing at all for todays visit.

The attitude if the consultant towards me was not consistant with the other departments that I regularly attend; namely the Eye clinic, the Pharmacy, the blood centre. In all the time that I've attended Queen Victoria hospital have I been so badly mistreated that I would not like to attend the Outpatients Rheumatology department; this after complaining to the Pals team who have advised me that the consultant is not a regular member, that person actually comes from East Surrey hospital.

What can be improved would be for Queen Vistoria to employ direct a Rheumatologist full time and not allow an ungracious and very rude consultant from another hospital to bring down the good name of Queen Victoria hospital.

Yes; get rid of the consultant and employ direct who could then cover all days of the week.

The good name and reputation of Queen Vistoria hospital does not need to be tarnished with the poor consultant.

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Thank you for leaving feedback about QVH. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience of our hospital was not consistent with the high standards you have come to expect of us and that we expect of ourselves. We understand that you have raised your concerns with us directly and we are investigating them fully.

Nicolle Tadman, PALS & Complaints Manager