"Needs are met well by Arnold Lodge"

About: Arnold Lodge Regional Secure Unit

I was shy and hurt and it is nice to just talk infrequently instead of having to be on the ball all the time and when the staff are actually used to me (being the patient). It's nice because they notice my moods and I don't have to be so on top of things which usually causes me to get angry. Instead my needs are met with no prejudice and advice which I can take if I think its good but not if I don't think it is good.

I feel happier now I've got rid of some mental demons in me and realised my life doesn't here to be taped up with my problems. I can start to trust others.

I was pleased to hear that Arnold Lodge has made a difference to your life.

I have passed on your posting to staff. I am sure they will be pleased to reply to your comments.

Thank you for your posting.

Response from Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust We have made a change

Thank you very much for your response. It’s good to receive such a positive posting. We are pleased that you find talking to the staff useful and that you’re finding that this helps you to trust others.

We hope that you continue to feel that your needs are being met by the Arnold Lodge Team.

Hazel Hayward