"I just want to say how proud I am of Rosehips "

(as a volunteer/advocate),

Just a few words to say how proud I am of the Rosehips and what they have achieved. I hope that the services will continue to invite us to events like todays, the Millbrook Christmas Fayre.

For a group of service users and carers to take on these challenges amongst their peers is a big ask and they never let me down.

Response from Involvement Team , Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Millbrook Mental Health Unit at King’s Mill Hospital held a Christmas Fair on Thursday 8 December.

As well as stalls, raffles, tombola and games, Visitors were able to browse a special stall from Wathwood Hospital’s Farm Shop. There was opportunities to find out more about mental health and how to get involved with Nottinghamshire Healthcare.

Entertainment on the day was provided from the Rosehips belly dancers, a choir service in the afternoon and Farnsfield’s St Michael’s Church of England Primary School Choir.

All funds raised on the day will go to the League of Hospital Friends and Charitable Funds for Millbrook Mental Health Unit.