"Horrible and worst. St Thomas hospital d best!"

About: Croydon University Hospital

I did not like the way the assistants spoke with me. I find them very unfriendly less smile, aggressive and just horrible. I work in hospital and am not being too full of myself but I knw its good to be polite and a smile on the face does not hurt. I fnd that at Croydon University Hospital the staff ar just horrible!

They need to be trained properly, how to speak to patients,run to your rescue check and asked if we are OK, if we asked a question an they do not hear us well instead of saying what? Its better to say pardon Mr or Mrs wth a smile in the voice and on the face.

I left the hospital feeling like they were dying to get rid of me. The doctor who came and spoke with me was very plesant but the assistance/nurses my God they are awful. They only smile when a senior comes aroun.

Response from Croydon University Hospital

Thank you for taking time to post your comments. We can’t tell from what you have written here which department you visited and we would like to pass your comments onto the right people so they are aware of how their actions made you feel. We would be grateful if you could contact our PALS team who can help you. You can email them on pals@croydonhealth.nhs.uk and we would ask you to please do this so we can take action.