"Outstanding in all respects"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

The exceptional courtesy and kindness shown to all the patients who were 'in for a scan'. All the staff were cheerful and the hospital was absolutely spotless. Timekeeping was excellent. The all-round improvement in the hospital since a visit some years ago is remarkable. Car parking is well controlled and the cost entirely reasonable. having also attended A&E with my wife who fractured her ankle I would add that both A&E and the orthopaedic departments wer of the same exceptional standard. We are lucky to have Grantham Hospital and the dedicated staff.

Nothing.

I appreciate that our response to you is quite some time after you wrote and told us about your experience and I am very sorry for that; however we now have a process across the Trust to be regularly checking and responding to Patient Opinion. Please be assured that even after this time your comments are valuable.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences; I am pleased that you have had good care from a number of our departments and I have passed your feedback onto the staff. Thank you again.