"not good until i complained offically"

About: Leicester Royal Infirmary

the surgery went well and the consultant i had was very good.

seeing diffrent consultants /dr twice a day, saying diffrent things. hand overs to nursing staff not carried out proprly and was often left to me to inform staff what should be happening.

lack of quilifed staff on wards. leaving staff that was unable to assit you because they were not qulifed to do so.

elderly clients left to get on with it. when unable to eat, get up, go to the toilet.

often they were left unheard.

over all not a good experiance.

requests for mediaction that had been taken for years took away. then reoreded when dr came round. but took days to arrive(if at all) from the pharmacy.

i was addmitted 4 times in 4 weeks due to them not listening how i felt.and twice i was taken back in to thertre to rectify the problem. if they had listened to me and acted upon what i was saying, instead of dissmissing me. none of the readdmitance would of been nessassary.

Response from Leicester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for providing us with some feedback about your experience.

Your experience would provide staff with a valuable learning experience. If you would like to share your experience and have your concerns responded to, please contact us through our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PILS) on freephone 08081 788 337