"Fantastic Care At Stafford Hospital"

About: Stafford Hospital / Older people's healthcare

After all the negative press around the Stafford Hospital inquiry I want to share my positive experience of excellent care received there by my Mother who recently passed away in the hospital. My elderly Mother died in the hospital post surgical procedure.

I can only say that our experience as a family of the care and attention that our mother received was that it was indeed excellent. We were also very impressed with the after care which we as a family received from staff during my mothers demise and in the aftermath.

We felt that my mother received excellent care during her time in the hospital. We give our thanks to them all who were involved in her care.

Response from Associate Director of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

I am pleased to hear that your mother received excellent care at Stafford Hospital and your family is very happy with the care she received. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I will ensure your comments are circulated to all our staff.