"Couldn't have been better. A fantastic little..."

About: Stamford & Rutland Hospital

There is a lovely friendly feel, the staff obviously enjoy working at Stamford hospital and are kind, caring and give freely of their time.

It is not like being in a hospital, and you feel that your care is personal.

I only had to travel 3 miles to the hospital and parking is plentiful and free.

Nothing

I would always recommend using Stamford hospital if at all possible. It is a wonderful facility, and I would personally like to thank the staff on Greenwood ward for their attention and care during my day surgery.

We are so lucky to have such a fantastic facility on our doorstep.

Response from Sarah Lee, Communications Specialist, Corporate, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to make these positive comments about your experience at P&SHFT, we will ensure they are passed on to the relevant staff in Stamford’s Hospital.

We take all comments from patients and visitors seriously and strive to ensure that we use them to continuously improve patient experiences.

Response from Stamford & Rutland Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make these positive comments about your experience at Stamford Hospital, we will ensure they are passed on to the relevant staff and department.