"Caring, suportive, experienced, friendly staff,..."

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I was in ward 20 and the staff were fantastic! The atmosphere was friendly, supportive and actually quite fun at times. The new building is fantastic and reflects the high standards of care given by all staff.

The environment was incredibly clean and all staff took responsibility for this. The hygiene technician was as friendly and respectful as the medical team. Nothing was too much trouble.

Having a general anaesthetic can be stressful whatever the reason. I felt at ease all day, knowing the experience, confidence and high level of care displayed by each member of the team. I loved the fact that each member of staff who would be involved in my care, made the effort to introduce themsleves to me early on.

Forget the bankers' bonuses - donate the money to the staff on Ward 20 Claremont Wing!

All other hospitals should be learning from the good practice at this hospital.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for your kind comments in respect of the service you experienced on ward 20, Royal Victoria Infirmary.

As an organisation we aspire to the highest standards at all times and are delighted to get such feedback. Your comments have been passed onto the ward sister and her staff who will be greatly encouraged by your kind comments in recognition of their hard work.