"Staff professional, friendly and helpful. Would..."

About: Royal Sussex County Hospital

I went to phsiotherapy. My ailment was discussed with me at length. I was shown various excercies. I was then referred to the lower limb class which I thought was great and well run. I then had to stop going to that due to a change in job location but was this was dealt with well and I am now on the road to full recovery.

Response from Brighton & Hove LINk

It’s great that you had such a positive experience.

As the independent health and adult social care watchdog for the Brighton & Hove, we collect any stories you have about local services. These stories are then logged with us, and if enough people have a similar story we can act on this information, either by challenging services about negative feedback we have received or congratulating them for positive feedback.

If you would like your experiences to be logged with us, just email me the details at community@cvsectorforum.org.uk (you could copy and paste what you have written here if you like), or look at our website www.bhlink.org for more information about what we do.

Response from Royal Sussex County Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive comment. We are glad to hear that you are making a good recovery.