About: Lymington New Forest Hospital

I wanted to send a quick note to say thank you very much for the help we received when we went to your hospital this evening.

In spite of the fact that we arrived just after the 'out of hours' doctor had finished their appointments, having explained that I had arrived with my poorly 2 year old son, my wife and I were sent in to see the doctor before they left for the evening.

We were obviously pleased to get the professional advice that we received from the doctor himself, but we were also pleased with the other staff who were friendly, welcoming and very helpful.

Please pass on our thanks to the team that were on duty on the evening of Sunday 20th November. Both my wife and I will sleep more easily this evening as a result of the service we received today.

Many thanks again,

Response from Lymington New Forest Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your kind comments in relation to your visit to the Minor Injuries Unit at Lymington New Forest Hospital with your wife and son. It is always nice to hear of the experiences that our patients and their families have when visiting. I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the relevant staff members

Ben Prior