"Top class care from Rotherham coronary care"

About: Adult community services / Heart failure support services Rotherham Hospital / Cardiology

I had a heart attack and a blood clot on my lung. I went to RDGH coronary care and was treated by Steve Mason and his crew, who were brilliant – and really looked after me. They didn’t give me long – but I’m still here! I had top class treatment from everyone – I couldn’t fault any of them.

I was referred to Breathing Space, who’ve been like angels. They’ve really helped me.

I also had a hernia operation – which didn’t go right, but you can’t win everytime! It was nowt to do with the doctor though, as I had internal bleeding. But they got it all sorted out in the end.

Great care all round – many thanks!

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Stone457, thank you for your posting on Patients Opinion. We very much appreciate patient feedback and we are pleased to learn that our staff from the Coronary Care Unit and Breathing Space did everything they could to help you. Your kind comments will be passed onto the staff concerned.