"Visit to lung clinc due to sleep apnoea "

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

On visits to the Lung Centre for sleep apnea I found the doctor very abrupt and patronising towards me. I also felt some technicians are not always helpful when asked questions. There is also a long wait even thought you're given a timed appointment.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Development Officer, Somerset LINk

Hello,

This story was submitted to Patient Opinion by the Somerset LINk, on behalf of a local patient who has sent us their story as part of our 'Patient Stories' project.

We are keeping a record of all stories that are sent to us, and asking providers to respond to the stories. We will be contacting Musgrove Park hospital and asking them to respond to this patient's story.

Many thanks to the patient, who has taken the time to send in their experience to us.

Best wishes,

Lucy

Response from Martine Price, Head of Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at the Lung Centre, your comments have been forwarded to the department. I apologise for your poor experience, feedback is important to us and we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you directly if you could contact our PALs Office on 01823 343536.