"kind staff when I had my hernia operations"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / General surgery

I have been admitted to Musgrove on 3 occasions for hernia operations and the staff were all wonderful, each time. I have sent them 'thank you' cards for being so kind and helpful. I have also had 2 cardio ops in day surgery and again I could not praise the staff enough, they were extremely kind and helpful.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Development Officer, Somerset LINk

This story was submitted to Patient Opinion by the Somerset LINk, on behalf of a local patient who has sent us their story as part of our 'Patient Stories' project.

We are keeping a record of all stories that are sent to us, and asking providers to respond to the stories. We will be contacting Musgrove Park hospital and asking them to respond to this patient's story.

Many thanks to the patient, who has taken the time to send in their experience to us. It's always really good to hear positive stories about local services. :)

Best wishes,

Response from Martine Price, Head of Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thak you for taking the time to share your experience of care at Musgrove. Your kind comments have been given to the staff who welcome feedback.