"Very impressed."

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Medical Assessment Unit. I was seen promptly by a nurse and by two doctors. Although I was there for four hours I was never kept waiting long before being seen, despite the ward being fairly busy. I know that other patients were also treated promptly and with respect.

The ward was constantly being cleaned. I think the area I was in was cleaned at least twice during my stay, including tops of curtain rails etc.

All staff were friendly. My companion was offered tea and coffee several times during my stay.

It was our first visit to this hospital and we were offered help finding our way round by several staff.

I was very impressed with Worcester Royal.

Car parking?

Response from liftshare

Parking spaces at hospitals are often stretched to their limit which can make it difficult for both patients and visitors. We help over 100 NHS Trusts alleivate parking problems through our car-sharing schemes. I hope you find the attached article useful. https://www.liftshare.com/nhs/cs_GWH.asp

Liftshare Team

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for your very positive comments regarding the care and treatment you received on MAU recently. The department takes great pride in its service in ensuring that patients and their relatives have a quality experience. The team recognises that coming into hospital can be a very frightening experience and do their utmost to provide a efficient service that is delivered with kindness and compassion. Your comments have been passed onto the MAU team. Thank you once again for taking the time to post your comment which is very much appreciated.