"Excellent!"

About: Whitworth Hospital

The minor injuries ward provided an excellent level of care. I was on holiday in derbyshire but had left my medication at home in London. The nurse was very understanding and arranged for my GP to fax her an emergency prescription and arranged that a local pharmacy would accept it. She went out of her way to help me and I was very grateful for that assisstance.

Also that staff on the reception were very helpful and friendly. This unit is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nothing.

Response from Dan Oliver, Public and Patient Experience Officer , Patient Experience Team, Derbyshire Community Health Services

It is always rewarding to receive feedback and compliments on the services delivered by Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. I will ensure your comments are shared with the staff.

Thank you for taking the time to post your appreciation.

Kind Regards

We are always delighted to hear from any patient or user attending the Unit as we aim to provide an excellent service.It is always beneficial for the staff to hear both the good and less positive feedback as we can gauge how we are doing and if it is what the patients actually want from us.

I will share this glowing praise with the entire team as they all share the team approach to patient care and experience.

Melissa Dalton

Matron MIU Services Buxton (inc Surestart) and Whitworth

Derbyshire Community Health Services (DCHS)