"I could not have asked for better tratment"

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

The whole hospital experience from the Admissions Lounge through theatre/ recovery room and ward 36 could not have been improved. Staff were caring/polite /helpful.

My only disappointment was the procedure for release from hospital which took a long time! The literature asks us to be ready at 10-am and it was 2-30pm before the parer work was completed

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thank you for your kind comments. We will pass your message onto the teams involved. We are sorry that the process for discharge took longer than anticipated; we will pass your feedback onto the relevant people.

We place great value in the fact that local people continue to choose our hospitals and we openly encourage patients and visitors to give us their feedback. This will enable us to continually improve the services we offer and the experience our patients have whilst in our hospitals.

If you would like to be kept informed about developments at our hospitals, then please take a moment to sign up as a public member, you can do so via our website: http://www.mbht.nhs.uk/trust/how-to-become-a-member/