"Another late night - let down by CMHT again"

About: Boston House / CMHT (Adults)

Hello All,

I have been suffering recently with severe depression, anxiety and psychosis.

My self injury has been running rife and so on Friday afternoon I phoned my community mental health team at Boston House and asked to speak to my CPN.

I was advised they were on the phone and would call me back. I left an up to date number but received no call back. I could ring the crisis resolution team now - but being advised to take a hot bath or listen to some calming music is not helpful right now.

I don't know what is going to happen now - but I feel degraded, let down and helpless. My CPN has not called me back, which I am very disappointed about.

Bad bad bad

Response from Katherine Earlam, PALS Officer, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

I am sorry that it has taken so long to respond to your feedback. This is due to a break in our subscription to the Patient Opinion site. I am sorry to hear that you feel let down by your CPN. I would hope that you have had the chance to discuss this with the CPN concerned and have now resolved the issue. However if this is not the case and you would like the opportunity to discuss the incident please feel free to contact me or the Boston House team manager, Carole Stewardson.

Cheryl Forrest - Matron Adult Services Wigan 01942 264622