"Giving birth at Norfolk and Norwich hospital"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Maternity Norfolk PCT

I had a good experience in what was a very difficult labour and delivery that resulted in failed ventouse and an emergency caesarean section.

The midwives and doctors on delivery suite were excellent, supporting and encouraging me and i really felt like they truly cared.

Aftercare was brilliant and special thanks go out to the maternity care assistants who supported me, my health and looking after baby when i was too poorly to do so.

The hospital itself was very very clean. The community midwives deserve a mention too and big thanks to Broadland team of midwives based at Hoveton.

I'm now pregnant again and sure I'll have a good experience too in my efforts to have a vaginal birth after c section.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for your feedback which we will pass to the team involved.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience, despite having an emergency caesarean section. We wish you well with your current pregnancy and the birth.