"I wouldn't have got any of this without her help"

About: Addiction Dependency Solutions Cheshire And Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

(as a service user),

I used to see a worker at my GP surgery and I now have home visits, my mobility is bad and my worker sees me once a month. She has helped me see others workers and i am now being assessed for a new wet room bathroom as my mobility is really poor and I havn't been able to have a proper bath or shower for 9 months.

i wouldn't have got any of this without her help or the help of this service.

Response from Anthony Mcleod, Cheshire And Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your story/comment on Patient Opinion. We are grateful that you have taken the time to share your experience with us at Trafford Drug Service. Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and ADS take service user opinions seriously and allows us to learn how we can improve our services in the future. Your views will be shared with the staff and managers of the service to assist them in making the service an even better place to be treated.

If you would like to discuss your comments further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0800 195 4462.

I wish you well in your recovery

Tony