"Very Good"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

The above does not relate to me but is in relation to my Father who was in Ward C52 for approx. one month before he passed away on the 27/09/2011.

I am speaking on behalf of myself, my 3 brothers and our families when I state the following.

We have nothing but praise for all the staff members of that ward and the various Doctors who have been involved in caring for our Father. In our opinion the treatment was excellent and all the staff where totally professional and caring.

Doctors involved were compassionate, open & honest in providing information, giving our Father every chance to make a recovery.

The ward itself was well run, had a great team spirit & enthusiasm and displayed an extremely caring attitude to both our Father and our family .

It was comforting to experience a hospital ward that treats our old and vulnerable people with the love, care and dignity they deserve given all the sacrifices they made to provide us with the lives we enjoy today.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments about the care your father received on one of our wards. We will be sure to share your feedback with the staff and ward manager on C52.