"Was quite disappointed at the level of service and..."

About: Royal Free Hospital

The nurse was quite courteous and the x-ray technician was very helpful and prompt.

The doctor that treated me did not do a thorough check which resulted in me waiting 3 hours to be seen by another doctor who was a specialist that did the exact same thing to check me as the first doctor, but slightly more thorough using a light instead of their bare eyes. The doctor requested an x-ray even though one was already done and asked repetitive questions that were absolutely useless since she did not even note my answers and I had to repeat the same answers later on. Do not want to be overly critical as I'm sure she was over-burdened, but the hospital needs to do a better job. In addition, once I was seen by a specialist at another hospital location, I found out they were at the hospital I was waiting at earlier in the evening when I was there, but nobody informed him about me.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences. We're sorry you were unhappy with some aspects of your care. Your comments have been fed back to A&E and will be used to make improvements to our services.