"Excelent"

About: William Harvey Hospital

The whole department worked as a team. They acted with speed and efficiency.

Not one thing.

On the 15th of September we were staying at Sibton Park in Lyminge. A friend of the family who was staying with us complained of a weakness in her left arm and a heavy feeling. The lady in question was 77years old and had no ongoing medical condition. I called the local doctor and was told to go to A&E at William Harvey. I dropped off the patient at A&E then parked the car. By the time I arrived back at A&E she was on a bed surrounded by the assessment staff. She was shortly after, seen by the stroke team and a scan was carried out to check her brain for possible clots. After further tests and a overnight stay she was discharged with a letter for her own doctor and tablets to control the problem.

I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all of the staff concerned for the prompt and efficient way in which they carried out their duties.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to post your kind comments. We will direct them to the staff at WHH A&E who will be very pleased to receive them.

Kind Regards