"I love Kingsmill Hospital!"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust King's Mill Hospital / Accident and emergency

Posted by C54321 (as the patient),

I want to share my thanks with the Endoscoy Unit at Kingsmill Hospital. they were so kind to me, I thought the staff were brilliant. I had to wait quite a long time to be seen but they were busy so I don't mind that at all.

I'm having my pre-op soon and I'm not worried at all because they've been so lovely so far.

I also need to say how wonderful the A&E staff are, who admitted me for a fall. I'd badly injured my face and again they were brilliant, so kind. I was in the EAU and they were truly marvellous.

When I had my child years ago, I was seen by a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with mild schizophrenia. I took medication for years, but I felt I was weened off it to quickly. I'm sure I suffered post natal depression and that that was the major problem.

I'm now on an even keel, feeling good and well supported by the hospital and Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust. Thank you to everyone!

Response from Involvement Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust on 29/09/2011 at 09:35

Thank you for sharing your story. I will pass on your thanks.

We appreciate you taking the time to feedback to us.

Good luck in the future!