"day surgery at Tameside Hospital"

About: Tameside General Hospital / General surgery

This was my first time having surgery at Tameside Hospital. The nursing team in the Women's Health Unit were great - professional and personable. Amanda and Steve (sorry I missed their last names) were very responsive to my needs, in particular during post-op, and made the experience very positive.

Response from Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit these positive comments about your very positive experience of care and treatment in the Women’s Health Unit at Tameside Hospital.

I do hope that you are now fully recovered. I will bring these comments to the attention of the staff involved – I am sure they will be very pleased to receive them.

Best wishes

Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing at philip.dylak@tgh.nhs.uk