"A wonderful department with brilliant staff."

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I am very impressed with the gynaecology department after attending my appointment on the 19th September. The consultant was very approachable and easy to talk to, as well as being kind, caring, professional and friendly. The nurse was also extremely helpful and informative and both members of staff really put me at ease. I came away feeling reassured, happy and well informed.

A wonderful experience, and how many times can one say that when visiting a hospital?

Nothing, all excellent.

Thank you to the lovely members of staff in this department.

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience at the RLI – the teams will be pleased to read your comments.

We place great value in the fact that local people continue to choose our hospitals and we openly encourage patients and visitors to give us their feedback. This will enable us to continually improve the services we offer and the experience our patients have whilst in our hospitals.

If you would like to be kept informed about developments at our hospitals, then please take a moment to sign up as a public member, you can do so via our website: http://www.mbht.nhs.uk/trust/how-to-become-a-member/