"Never been a fan of Fazakerley District General,..."

About: University Hospital Aintree

The Auxiliary Nurses where second to none. An absolute pleasure to meet and talk with.

The scrubs now being worn by all Nurses are positively disgusting and common. I am an Auxiliary Nurse and wear clean white tunics for each duty worked with blue epaulettes. The hospital needs to revert back to the title of Auxiliary nurse instead of these god damn stupid titles such as health care assistant!!!! they are not assisting they are providing basic bedside nurse duties and are being sold out in order to become cheap labour. Everybody back then knew exactly who's roll was what and what they could and couldn't do. the ward I visited my nan in I didn't know who was who until getting up close and it is both embarrassing and unprofessional. Please please give the Auxiliary staff they earned title and work together just like we used to do.

Response from University Hospital Aintree

We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your care at our hospital,.We're very proud of how all our staff work together and we'll pass on your comments regarding staff titles and uniforms to our senior nursing team.