"ERIF Panel interviews BDU"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

(as a service user),

Hi I’m Gareth. As a new member of the ERIF panel today, I was a bit nervous but as I got going it went very fast.

Hello I’m Andrew. It’s good for ERIF to be involved. I’ve really enjoyed being part of the team.

Hi I’m Graham. I’ve enjoyed it. There are always new things to learn.

Hi I’m Simon. It’s great to be part of ERIF and interviewing the next generation of staff to the Trust. Good luck to who ever is appointed.

Hello I’m Nigel, ERIF Mentor lead. ERIF (Employment Resourcing and Interview Forum)

Great to see real involvement making change happen at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.

At Nottinghamshire Healthcare we rountinely involve service users carer and members in staff interviews.

To get the best staff possible we believe that involving people who receive our services is crucial.

Thank you for your postings.

For more information about taking part in interviews contact :

The Involvement Team - Nottingham 0115 9934567 or Rosewood, Ollerton 01623 835210

To become a member of our Trust please contact Lucy Mills freephone : 0800 012 1623

lucy.mills@notthc.nhs.uk