"pleasant"

About: University Hospital Of North Tees

i was under the care of the surgeon who did my operation and i could not have wished to be in better hands as well as being a brilliant surgeon their bedside manner is impecible always a happy smile on their face despite the long hours they work thank you its been a pleasure knowing you. now the staff on ward 30 namely the green team on all shifts a very big thank you for making my short stay a pleasant one and one i will not forget in a hurry glad to see there was no photos on facebook thanks a lot you were all brill. and the beds are more comfortable

what could be improved well the catering still leaves a lot to be desired i understand you have a lot to cater for but i just never enjoyed anything during my stay everything just tasted plastic plus the tea in plastic cups aagh.

Response from University Hospital Of North Tees

Dear Gillian – thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment Choices. We’re pleased that you felt well cared for during your stay and we hope you are making a good recovery. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts about catering. As you say we do have a lot of people to cater for, however we are constantly trying to improve and your comments will help us make things better for future patients.