"The care team made this stay pleasurable, as no..."

About: King's Mill Hospital

The overall care from several proffesions

The attitude of one member of staff came to mind, as he/she strugged me off. Believing that he/she had done their job despite the fact I was still in a large amount of pain.

I was treated in A & E before being transfered to the ward. Initial assessment by the A & E doctor was acceptable to which I was kept in. I was treated the next day by a consultant, although I feel that the Nurses new more about my issue than the Doctor and that they ran the show and he/she followed. Lot of respect for the nursing team.

I was so pleased by my overall care and treatment by the hospital staff be that Nurse, Healthcare assistant, porter, domestics and cleaners I bought a several trays of chocolates in for them on discharged.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for letting us know how you feel about your recent admission to Kings Mill Hospital. Your comments have been forwarded to the service leads for Accident and Emergency. If you wish to discuss this further please call our PALS office on 01623 672222 - it would also be useful to know the ward you were transfered to so that we can share your comments with the ward team - could you please call PALS or email them - Pals.kmh@sfh-tr.nhs uk.

Thank you.