"Very positive experience"

About: Lister Hospital

I recently attended the obstetric ultrasound department for a 34 week growth scan. I was very impressed that even though I had an afternoon appointment, the appointments were running exactly to time. In addition, the sonographer was very friendly and took a lot of trouble to explain exactly what they could see and what the baby was doing. My husband and I really enjoyed the experience, and were grateful that the sonographer didn't just treat it as 'business as usual'

I hope these comments will be passed on to the ultrasound team, as I thought they were doing a fantastic job. I am happy to be contacted by the management team if they would like to know the name of the sonographer I was seen by.

Response from Lister Hospital

As we write, your comments are winging their way to the maternity and sonography teams so that they can see your highly positive feedback, which we know they will be delighted to read. We hope that the rest of your pregnancy continues to goes well and wish you and your new family every happiness for the future.