"All staff encountered were caring and treatment..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was in the CCU from 9-11 Aug. All staff projected a caring, nothing-is-too-much-trouble approach which left me with the clear feeling that the staff succeed in treating their patients as individuals who, as a result, gain the impression that they are very much a participant in the action. Further I found it encouraging that whatever the procedure was, an explanation of the procedure and the reason for it was given as a matter of course, and any subsequent questions were willingly answered.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and I am very pleased that the staff on CCU took such good care of you. I am sorry that my response is almost a year later but we have just developed an internal process for regularly reading and responding to stories here at Patient Opinion and feel that even after such a long time it is important that you know your story has been read and listened too.

Thank you again.