"I felt secure in the knowledge that everyone had..."

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

The quality of my care was very high. All of the staff were caring, kind and very professional. The whole team worked well together and worked very efficiently. All staff from porters, cleaners catering staff, nurses, occupational therapist , physiotherapist and doctors and any medical staff I may have forgotten were of a very high quality and promoted a feeling of well being. I was amazed by the choice and quality of your food. I am a vegetarian and there were different choices (as there were for meat eaters)which were well prepared and very enjoyable.

Apart from the pain it was a pleasure to meet you all. You have allowed me to see that there are stil many dedicated, lovely people who we don't often hear about.

Thank you all.

Response from Steven Hams, Deputy Chief Nurse and Head of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent admission to the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital. Our approach and ethos here at East Kent Hospitals is very much focused on teamwork and I am really pleased that the team were able to provide you with a comfortable stay in hospital.

I will pass on your comments to the team who I know will be delighted with your feedback.

Thanks again for your comments – we really appreciate them.