"best care in the country"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I was treated with the utmost care and consideration from the moment i walked into the admisions ward untill i was discharged from the cheerfull sparrows (male) ward the following day, although i was not there long enough to form a large opinion from what i saw it was a beautifully clean well run ward, cheerful upbeat staff from the cleaners to the consultants whose only concern was for my wellbeing, if (heaven forbid) i have to make another surgical trip into a hospital i hope it is to this one

Nothing

Response from Steven Hams, Deputy Chief Nurse and Head of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

David,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am really pleased that you had a positive experience during your recent admission to the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital. We take great pride in being able to deliver high quality care to our patients in a clean environment with helpful and compassionate staff.

I will pass on your comments to the admissions and Cheerful Sparrows (Male) teams who I know will be really pleased. I hope you are making a speedy recovery.

Thanks again for your feedback – we really appreciate it.